The title of Steve Martin's groundbreaking 1977 comedy-music album was "Let's Get Small," but the title may just as well be used to describe the approach Honda is taking for the vehicles the Japanese automaker is showing off at the Tokyo Auto Salon next month.
Honda at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 27, 2012
Honda has pulled back the covers on what we can expect to see at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon, including what looks to be an S2000 refresh some four years after the convertible left production. The S2000 Modulo Climax is an "exhibition model" based on the old roadster, but features updated front and rear fascias as well as an interior trimmed out in black and burgundy. Beyond that, details are scarce as hen's teeth.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!