Honda showed off a gaggle of wild concepts for SEMA 2011, but the most interesting of the bunch may very well be a demure 2011 Accord Coupe V6. The two-door has been worked over by the go-fast fiends at Honda Factory Performance and boasts a range of bolt-on goodies that include a HFP suspension and body kit. More importantly, the Accord Coupe V6 Concept is laden with a smattering of prototype engine components. Engineers crafted a prototype supercharger, intake and exhaust systems just for the
SEMA 2011: Honda Accord supercharged prototype
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX