General Motors' thunder from Down Under, Holden, is claiming a new lap record at the Nürburgring... in the commercial and utility vehicle segment. You see, the company's amusingly powerful Ute is technically classified as a Class NA Light Goods Vehicle, so despite its car platform, one can technically argue that it's a commercial pickup truck. Kinda sorta.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX