Let us make one thing abundantly clear - the car you see above has virtually zero chance of making it into production. None. Zilch. Nada. Zip. That said, we certainly wish it were going on sale. This is the VF Coupe, a rendering put together by a pair of off-the-clock Holden designers and Dsine International. It's meant to show what a VF Monaro, a two-door version of the beloved Commodore, could look like if it were to enter production.
Holden VF Coupe concept renderings
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon