There's plenty to love about the madness that goes on at Hennessey Performance, but for us, it's the fact that the company has no loyalty to any brand or nameplate. If it's quick, it flies at Hennessey. The team recently turned their attention toward squeezing a bit more thrust from the latest-generation Ford Taurus SHO, and the result is the MaxBoost 445. Thanks to a cold-air induction system, new hard piping for the turbo, engine management calibration and a Corsa stainless steel cat-back exha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX