There's plenty to love about the madness that goes on at Hennessey Performance, but for us, it's the fact that the company has no loyalty to any brand or nameplate. If it's quick, it flies at Hennessey. The team recently turned their attention toward squeezing a bit more thrust from the latest-generation Ford Taurus SHO, and the result is the MaxBoost 445. Thanks to a cold-air induction system, new hard piping for the turbo, engine management calibration and a Corsa stainless steel cat-back exha
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!