We knew that once Hennessey Performance got its hands on the seventh-generation Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, big things were going to happen. A 200.6-mile-per-hour run on a closed section of Texas' brand-new State Highway 99, was just a shade bigger than what we were expecting. The run was also a test of the new toll road - which Hennessey founder John Hennessey called "perfectly smooth" - and the RFID toll system, which was still able to tag the Corvette at 200 miles per hour (toll dodgers bewa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX