Texas holds the excellent honor of playing host to the road with the highest speed limit in the US. It seems no coincidence, then, that the speed-hungry minds at Hennessey Performance call the Lone Star State home as well. Hennessey recently turned its attention to the freshly opened toll road SH130 for a quick sprint, and with the help of the Texas Departments of Transportation and Public Safety, driver Brian Smith ran the VR1200 all the way to 220.5 mph before running out of road. That's right
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX