The five million people in Japan who hold motorcycle licenses have made that country Harley-Davidson's second-largest market after North America. But there are 80 million people in Japan with a driver's license, and the company's Tri Glide trike has made the Harley experience available to that "rich trove of untapped demand" this month for a base price of four million yen ($39,000 US).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX