Harley-Davidson recalls 10,580 units of the Street 500 and Street 750 cruiser for a fuel pump issue.
Harley-Davidson Street 500/750
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 5, 2013
Think of a Harley-Davidson and you'll likely imagine an old man riding a cruiser on the highway. But this is another kind of Harley altogether.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX