Current and future electric motorcycle and e-scooter makers are hoping that global sales of the two-wheeled plug-ins take off as quickly as their electric-powered bikes. Numbers collected by Navigant Research should give those companies a bit of hope. The research firm says the e-motorcycle and e-scooter market is ready to surge as component prices drop while gas prices continue to rise.
- Danny King
- Sep 1, 2014
- Chris Bruce
- Jun 19, 2014
When Bob Dylan dropped his acoustic in the 1960s and switched to an electric guitar the stodgy world of folk music lost its collective mind. Now, another native son of the Midwest is making a similar shift. Harley-Davidson a brand best known for rumbling V-twin engines and loud chrome pipes is announcing its first electric motorcycle with the Project Livewire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX