Oh, Hamann. After rolling out the ridiculously pink Mystère at this year's Geneva Motor Show, the tuning company has worked its mirror-finishing magic on the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, debuting this, the aptly named "Mirror" at the Frankfurt Motor Show. It sure is shiny, and a full 40 millimeters wider than the standard M6 GC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX