A few trademark drawings of what could be the production Gumpert Tornante have shown up on the internet. As you may recall, the supercar manufacturer recently made its way through insolvency largely unscathed and is already back to building Apollo models. But it looks like that isn't all the company is up to. The team at WorldCarFans managed to lay its mitts on a trademark drawing that shows what looks to be an evolution of the Gumpert Tornante by Touring Concept that debuted at the 2011 Geneva
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX