It doesn't get much more hard-core than the Gumpert Apollo. The German supercar is about as close as it gets to a race car for the road. But an outfit like Gumpert isn't about to sit around and let its product speak for itself. You can count on it taking the extreme to an even further extreme, and that's exactly what it's done here at the Geneva Motor Show with not one, but two new versions of the Apollo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX