We normally associate Roush Performance with the Ford Mustang, but the company's latest project involves the F-150 SVT Raptor. The tuner has teamed up with Greg Biffle, who drives for the Roush Fenway Racing in NASCAR, on the build as part of the Sherwin-Williams Planet Color All-Star Charity Challenge, pitting them against Toyota driver Clint Bowyer to see who can design the best custom truck.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX