Steal some stuff, blow some stuff up, drive real fast. Therein lies the basic goodness of the monster-hit video game Grand Theft Auto V, and, it's fair to say, the essence of more than a couple of blockbuster movies and fan-favorite television franchises.
Grand Theft Auto V: Review
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 23, 2013
Grand Theft Auto V has only officially been a part of the public video game ecosystem for a few days now, and it has already completely sucked the air out of the room for the rest of the industry. Reports of a staggering $800-million take for day one sales of the newest member of the Rockstar Games franchise are almost otherworldly, and the attention the title has gotten this last week in both traditional and new media sources is unprecedented for a video game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX