For those of us who aren't able make this weekend's Goodwood Festival of Speed, now there's a reason to be even more jealous of those in attendance. Polyphony Digital has announced that starting today, Goodwood attendees will be able to experience an exclusive demo of Gran Turismo 6 on the very track they are visiting. The rest of us will be able to enjoy the 1.86-kilometer hill climb when the driving simulator goes on sale later this year.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!