For those of us who aren't able make this weekend's Goodwood Festival of Speed, now there's a reason to be even more jealous of those in attendance. Polyphony Digital has announced that starting today, Goodwood attendees will be able to experience an exclusive demo of Gran Turismo 6 on the very track they are visiting. The rest of us will be able to enjoy the 1.86-kilometer hill climb when the driving simulator goes on sale later this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX