Ever since superstar engineer Gordon Murray left McLaren after years spent heading the company's motorsports efforts, designing the McLaren F1 supercar and, later, building the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren supercar, he has been hard at work designing two novel city cars. The T.25, powered by a three-cylinder petrol engine, and the T.27, an electric vehicle, have been seen in prototype forms a handful of times over the past few years, but Murray has announced on his blog that his company, Gordon Mur
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!