The all-electric Firefly ESV looks exactly like the kind of vehicle that would be used to go around and hand out parking tickets. Luckily, that's exactly what it was designed to do. Good Earth Energy (maker of the ESV, which stands for Essential Services Vehicle) itself says the vehicle has an "aggressive design" and "appealing curves" and for $29,775 it could be yours.
Good Earty Energy Conservation Firefly ESV
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX