First, we thought it was going to be called the Sail EV. Then we thought it'd be the Springo EV. Now we know that the first electric vehicle developed by Shanghai General Motors, the partnership between GM and SAIC, will officially be called the Sail Springo EV. So, that's settled.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX