This year marks the 100th anniversary of the GMC brand – something that first appeared at the 1912 New York Auto Show with models like a five-ton dumptruck. It will be the smaller passenger vehicles that do the celebrating, though, with Heritage editions of the Yukon, Yukon XL and Sierra 1500 Crew Cab being unveiled next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX