Massive expansion plan for the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, MI, includes new facilities for design, and R&D, plus 2,600 new jobs in addition to the 19,000 who already work there.
- May 14, 2015
GM Warren Technical Center
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!