General Motors is proud of its battery lab in Warren, MI, where a lot of work was done to bring the lithium-ion Chevy Volt pack to life. The crazy (and crazy expensive) Voltec development rush from years past may be over, but the lab is still cranking out technology for GM's electrified vehicle programs. In fact, GM announced today a massive expansion as it gets ready for the Cadillac ELR, the next-gen Volt and other, unnamed vehicles (something along the lines of the cancelled Voltec CUV, perha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX