General Motors is working on a new vehicle communications system that could help avert up to 81 percent of crashes, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The system uses small mobile devices, like smart phone applications, to gather information about the vehicle's surroundings. The system could alert the driver of stalled vehicles on the side of the road, drivers who are abruptly stopping, averse road conditions and even stop signs and stop lights before the hazards co
GM mobile technology
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX