General Motors, committed to investing upwards of $2 billion in plant upgrades, has just announced that it is making a $600 million investment in its Fairfax Assembly and Stamping Plant in Kansas City, KS – it is one of the largest investments GM has ever made in a single plant.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX