Today is Veteran's Day, and General Motors is marking this year's holiday with an expansion of its Military Discount Program. Formerly available to active duty and retired service members, reservists and spouses, but as of now any veteran can take advantage of the program up to a year after his or her discharge. The military discount can be applied to most Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles on top of other incentives. The press release below has all the details.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX