General Motors Design is 85 years old this month, and it has put together a photographic sampling of its history that would be understatement to label merely "rich." The division has been the home of Harley Earl, Charles Jordan, the Cadillac Madame X and its V16, the Turret Tops, the first concept car, an industrial design division working on projects like the Kitchen of Tomorrow, the 1951 Buick LeSabre, the Stingray, Mako Shark and Manta Ray Corvettes, and so much more.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX