As of earlier this year, China is General Motors' largest new vehicle market, as measured by new model sales. Given the company's focus on electrification, it makes sense that GM would want to show off some electrified vehicles there. That's just what happened as an "electrification workshop" in Shanghai, recently. And in true GM form, a different make nameplate represented each powertrain type.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX