Just when you thought automakers couldn't shove any more inflatables into a vehicle's cabin, General Motors has introduced yet another new airbag. The company's new front center airbag is basically designed to keep the driver in place during a solo far-side impact, as well as prevent occupants from bouncing off of one another if there is more than one person in the car. The new device is set to be introduced as standard equipment on models like the Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX