The last Formula One World Champion to hail from this continent, Jacques Villeneuve has raced everything from stock cars to Le Mans prototypes and more. But it all started at Indy.
Gilles Villeneuve tribute at Fiorano
- Noah Joseph
- May 11, 2012
Some teams might give a promising young driver a second chance, but not Ferrari. You only get one offer to drive for the Scuderia, and if you turn it down, that's your last chance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX