We've reported on news about Gibbs Sports Amphibians here in the past; the company has spent years developing products that are equally at home on the land and in the water. In fact, in addition to the (relatively) well-known Aquada amphibious car, we've know that Gibbs has been working on this amphibious ATV for years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX