Historically speaking, attempts to make amphibious vehicles have typically not caught on. That's what makes Gibbs Sports Amphibians such an exception. It's given us the Aquada roadster, the Humdinga truck and the Quadski ATV. Customers who wanted the latter but wanted to take a friend along for the ride, however, may have been disappointed by the Quadski's solo seat, but now Gibbs has followed up with the new Quadski XL.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX