There are parents who take there kids trick-or-treating, and then there are Cooper's parents, who built him the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters with a push cart and put together a costume for him to match it. It only makes sense because last year the toddler rolled around the neighborhood demanding treats behind the wheel of a "custom built" DeLorean Time Machine from Back to the Future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX