It took over three decades, but George Talley finally got his stolen 1979 Chevrolet Corvette back. He received the newly restored 'Vette during the Woodward Dream Cruise.
George Talley and the stolen 1979 Chevrolet Corvette
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 1, 2014
Last week, we told you the story of George Talley, a 71-year-old Detroit man who had just received a whole heap of good news. Talley was informed by AAA and the Michigan State Police that his stolen Chevrolet Corvette had been found... after 33 years. While that's well and dandy, getting the car from where it was found – Hattiesburg, MS – to Detroit was a challenge for the retiree. That's when General Motors Executive Vice President Mark Reuss stepped in after hearing the story on a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX