Remember back in the day when Bugatti released the Veyron? Nobody could pronounce it. Same thing with Koenigsegg. And more recently, the Pagani Huayra. Heck, we even saw a British film crew stumbling through the name Aventador when Lamborghini lifted the veil on that one... and that one's a lot easier to say than Murcielago. Well now we've got one more to add to the ranks: Akylone.
- Aug 8, 2013
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models