While getting our first in-person look at the 2012 Nissan NV3500 passenger van today, Nissan's Vice President of Commercial and Fleet Vehicles, Joe Castelli, informed Autoblog that there's plenty more news to come from the automaker's nascent commercial vehicle line in the very near future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX