The denouement is happening in geologic time, but it looks like historic British carmaker Bristol will be resurrected with a hybrid supercar courtesy of another historic former British carmaker, Frazer-Nash. Four years ago, Frazer-Nash, now a Swiss company specializing in hybrid and alternative drivetrains, showed off the Namir concept designed by Guigiaro. After Bristol went bankrupt in 2011 it was bought by Kamkorp Autokraft, the parent company of Frazer-Nash with plans to make a hybrid superc
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX