General Motors has announced a new lineup of Ecotec engines that will power its smaller offerings through the end of the decade. Slated to arrive in both three- and four-cylinder applications, the latest bunch of Ecotecs will arrive first in the Opel Adam and Chinese-spec Chevrolet Cruze, respectively.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX