General Motors has announced a new lineup of Ecotec engines that will power its smaller offerings through the end of the decade. Slated to arrive in both three- and four-cylinder applications, the latest bunch of Ecotecs will arrive first in the Opel Adam and Chinese-spec Chevrolet Cruze, respectively.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon