General Motors has announced a new lineup of Ecotec engines that will power its smaller offerings through the end of the decade. Slated to arrive in both three- and four-cylinder applications, the latest bunch of Ecotecs will arrive first in the Opel Adam and Chinese-spec Chevrolet Cruze, respectively.
- Mar 19, 2014
General Motors New Ecotec Family
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!