A host of carbon fiber parts designed and made in Germany are what turn the McLaren MP4-12C Spider into the Gemballa GT Spider. The 625-horsepower, twin-turbo V8 is untouched, almost everything else is heavily touched. There's the body kit that includes new front and rear bumpers, side skirts, new tailpipes and logos. Swing up the doors and you'll find a reskinned interior in leather and Alcantara in your choice of color, plus color-matched gauges. That will run you 19,980 euro ($25,647 US) incl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX