Garmin, a company known largely for its aftermarket navigation systems, will officially debut its first factory-installed in-car infotainment system at this week's New York Auto Show. In the past, Garmin has partnered with some automakers to offer pop-up navi systems as an affordable solution to buyers who want the functionality in their vehicles. This new system, which will be available in most 2013 model year Suzukis, now offers a full suite of infotainment tech.
- Apr 1, 2012
Garmin Nav for Suzuki
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!