It looks like golf carts – or low-speed vehicles – will never go away. Across the country, legislators are allowing low-speed vehicles (LSV) to drive down public roads, with some restrictions. In Kentucky, several municipalities have recently passed, or are looking to allow, golf carts on their streets. Or take a look at Peachtree City, GA, where just about all the residents are driving golf carts, and that's just fine with the city government.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models