Galpin's monstrous GTR1 has made its official debut, and now we have live images to go along with the 1,197-horsepower (when fed 100-octane fuel) rocket. Taking a look at the GTR1 outside of the studio, it's interesting to see how different it looks.
Galpin Ford GTR1
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 16, 2013
Galpin Auto Sports has finally taken the wraps off the car we first previewed back in December, the Galpin Ford GTR1. A few weeks ago, we posted the first hints of just what the GTR1 would be capable of, with Galpin teasing that its 5.4-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 would produce in excess of 1000 horsepower, with a top speed of 225 miles per hour. Package all that in a coachbuilt body, and you have the recipe for one wicked supercar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX