Galpin Auto Sports will be bringing its first coachbuilt supercar to this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. Called the Galpin Ford GTR1, it's a 1000-plus-horsepower monster based on the Ford GT. The reimagined supercar sports a 5.4-liter, supercharged V8 capable of rocketing the slinky GT-based coupe to over 225 miles per hour. Yowza.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX