Galpin Auto Sports will be bringing its first coachbuilt supercar to this year's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. Called the Galpin Ford GTR1, it's a 1000-plus-horsepower monster based on the Ford GT. The reimagined supercar sports a 5.4-liter, supercharged V8 capable of rocketing the slinky GT-based coupe to over 225 miles per hour. Yowza.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models