Galpin Auto Sports has announced that it is hard at work on a new project. The concept is to create a vehicle that embodies all the Ford GT could have been had Ford not axed the supercar back in 2006. Called the GTR-1, the car will boast more than 1,000 horsepower as well as the buyer's choice of a body hewn from either aluminum or carbon fiber. That skin will get stretched over a standard Ford GT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX