We've some pretty amazing machines made out of Lego bricks over the past several years, but this project, built by Steve Sammartino and Raul Oaida, takes the cake as the most impressive. After all, not only is it built in full scale, it can move under its own power with human beings on board. Powered by four engines with a total of 256 pistons and a couple of high-pressure air tanks, its creators claim it can potentially hit speeds of up to 20 miles per hour.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX