Back in 1985, Frog Design chief Hartmut Esslinger took a break from his work concocting sleek boxes for Apple Computer to pen a modern take on the motorcycle. The resulting Rana – also known as the frog FZ750 – caused quite a stir and became the inspiration for the Honda Hurricane. Now, as the Rana is inducted into the SFMOMA, the firm has revisited two-wheeled transportation and released a sequel concept, the Rana2.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models