While the big-ticket items sold at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale usually hit the block on Saturday, Friday often brings with it a few interesting finds. This year was no different. With an assortment of vehicles ranging from an original 1969 Chevrolet Camaro COPO with a 427-cubic-inch V8 and four-speed manual transmission to a 1929 Ford AA Custom Popcorn truck, you never can tell what's going to show up at Barrett-Jackson.
Friday Auction Cars: Barrett-Jackson 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX