Around this time last year, Jaguar unveiled the incredible C-X75 Concept at the Paris Motor Show. With four electric motors and two micro-gas turbines powering all four wheels, we knew the C-X75 had little chance of going to production – at least in concept form – let alone finding a place in our own garages.
- Aug 8, 2013
Frankfurt 2011: Jaguar C-X16 Concept
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!