Around this time last year, Jaguar unveiled the incredible C-X75 Concept at the Paris Motor Show. With four electric motors and two micro-gas turbines powering all four wheels, we knew the C-X75 had little chance of going to production – at least in concept form – let alone finding a place in our own garages.
Frankfurt 2011: Jaguar C-X16 Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX