The BMW X1 is coming to the United States.... eventually. We saw the compact crossover way back at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, and we expected it to arrive Stateside not much longer after that. However, it appears a number of factors are keeping it across the pond, which include strong European sales and a weak Euro-Dollar exchange rate.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models