The BMW X1 is coming to the United States.... eventually. We saw the compact crossover way back at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, and we expected it to arrive Stateside not much longer after that. However, it appears a number of factors are keeping it across the pond, which include strong European sales and a weak Euro-Dollar exchange rate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX