One of the primary knocks against Forza Motorsport 5 has been its rather weak roster of tracks. Not having the Nürburgring was bad enough, but FM5 was missing out on a lot of real-life tracks that featured in previous installments - Mugello, Infineon, Tsukuba and Suzuka, to name a few. Also missing? Road America.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX