I was excited for Forza Motorsport 5. The promise of the XBox One's next-generation graphics capabilities combined with cutting-edge technologies like Forza's Drivatar system and its much, much more lax attitude towards car customization (both visual and mechanical) made it an appealing title for me. Then I had to write this story.
Forza Motorsport 5: N�rburgring DLC
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 9, 2014
Well gamers, it's here. Forza Motorsport 5 has finally, finally added the track we've all been waiting for – Germany's famed and feared Nürburgring. The announcement was made by Turn 10 Studios' creative director, Dan Greenawalt, during the Microsoft press conference at today's E3 expo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX